Saturday 2 May 2015

Eyes Like Angels eyeshadow palette by Makeup Revolution - Frozen inspired makeup look

Eyes Like Angels by Makeup Revolution (flash on)
Hello my loves! It's been too long, I know, but I have been super busy. So today I will make it up to you!

Recently I have decided to treat myself with a gorgeous eyeshadow palette! The Eyes Like Angels by Makeup Revolution! It is literally one of the things that when you see it, you just cry! That's how gorgeous it is!

This palette has the classic Makeup Revolution palette package: glossy black, very classy, very professional, very fashionable and a mirror! When you open it (sometimes I find it very hard to open those palettes :/ ) you will find 32 super gorgeous, super pigmented eyeshadows! Thy are covered with a plastic lid that has the names of the shades on, which I think is very nice. All of the eyeshadows are shimmery, but not all of them super shimmery, if that makes sense.
The colours...? Oh the colours!!! Words cannot describe how beautiful the are! The range is unbelievable, from earthy tones for an everyday look to hot pink and orange, for that extra step on your makeup!
Now, the key with those eyeshadows is the way you apply them on your lid. Me, for example, I use a blending brush just to draw the area and at the end I apply some with my finger, for that extra pop.
Also, let me say here, that with some shades you have falldown, like the Aqua Dream. Funny story, I used that shade and for some reason didn't notice the falldown, so when I applied y powder, my face was soooooo blue! You don't want that.


Eyes Like Angels by Makeup Revolution (flash off)
Eyes Like Angels by Makeup Revolution Swatches (flash on)
Eyes Like Angels by Makeup Revolution Swatches (flash off)
So, here are my favourite look that I've created with this palette (stay tuned for another, more summery one!):
This is a Frozen inspired makeup look, perfect for a night out, and here's how I got it:
  • At the crease, with a blending brush I used the shade Pink!. Make sure you blend it well!
  • For the mobile part of the lid, with a blending brush I used the shade Purpled!, but I didn't bring it all the way in the inner corner.
  • At the outer corner, just for that extra pop I mixed the shades Peacock and Bold Purple.
  • At the inner corner I used with my finger the shade Lilac Shimmer
  • For my brow bone I used the Cream shade. Tip to tip: The shades Dream and Lilac Shimmer would work as well.
  • Under the eye I basically used all the purple shades. A mix of the Purled! and Bold Purple and on top of that the Peacock Dream.
  • Last, but not least, Black eyeliner and mascara all over the place!
 Tip to tip:
  • Instead of your finger, you can use any brush with dense bristles.
  • To simplify this look, you can miss the shade-mixing steps.

Frozen by Disney, Queen Elsa, inspired look
Tell me what you think of this palette and your favourite shades are!!

Add more colours to your day and don't forget that  life is beauty-full of colours!!!
Don't forget to subscribe!
Many many kisses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment